Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Custom paddles for Mickey Munoz and Brian Abbney

Just hooked up a couple nice paddles for the Bros; Mickey Munoz flagged me down when I was coming back into the Dana Point harbor, from a quick Hedlands buoy run, and hit me up about 
commissioning a custom paddle for his his good buddy Sparkey(owner of Rainbow Sandals).
Its a gift to Sparkey for his Cabo Villa down in BC. Sparkey is flying down for the holidays
(in his private turbo prop) with a few close friends to score a some warm water waves on their SUP's.


My friend and Orange County Fireman Brian Abbney with his new custom JBS paddle.

1 comment:

tiki_ink said...

This Paddle Is Sick!!! No wood paddle is built better or looks better. Plus you gotta support the LOCS. Thanks for making me a functional peice of art. This paddle pulls strong and is way better then my C4!